Little bites of nutritious bliss rolled into convenient pop-n-go bites are what I call a winning snack. These little beauties are packed with nutrition and flavor and will leave you brimming with energy and happiness! I love using superfoods as often as possible, and no bake bites, balls, what have you, are a fantastic way to incorporate more of them into your diet! Plus, given that temps are still high here, these require no baking! Raw food at its finest.
The superfood star (out of many!) that I want to highlight are goji berries! Goji berries have a sweet, tangy taste and are chewy in texture. Their abundant vitamin and mineral content makes them a unique source of antioxidants, vitamin C and A, and anti-inflammatory properties. The high antioxidant content of goji berries, specifically that of zeaxanthin, improve vision. Additionally they strengthen your immune system and provide lots of energy! Plus, they taste delicious. I buy all my superfoods, including these goji berries from Terrasoul.
In addition to these bliss bites, I’ve been loving topping them on my smoothie bowls as of late!
No Bake Bliss Bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup gluten-free granola
- 1/4 cup chia and flax blend ground flaxseeds would work perfectly fine!
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Set aside gogi berries and chocolate chips.
2. Add all other ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined.
3. Using the lowest setting on your food processor, mix in gogi berries and chocolate chips.
4. Using a cookie scoop (or a heaping tablespoon) roll into balls and place on parchment paper lined plate.
5. Eat immediately or store in fridge until chilled.
6. Keep in fridge for up to one week.
Have you ever had gogi berries? How do you use them? If you try this recipe, let me know!