Holy yum, you guys! This paleo zucchini bread with dark chocolate chips and pistachios is ah-mazing! And have you had Aritsana coconut butter??? I’ve made my own coconut butter in the past, but this is just too easy and delicious to pass up. Plus, it pairs PERFECTLY with a big hunk of this treat. Seriously made for one another.
I love that this bread, which is just perfectly moist (a la the zucchini), yet sturdy enough to slather on coconut butter or any nut butter of your choice, is made with real ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! If you don’t have collagen peptides yet, I highly encourage that you do! Read here on why I absolutely love them, how I use them and what brand I buy! (Hint: Further Foods!) Pss…remember to use the code BRINGOUTYOURBLISS10 for a sweet discount at checkout!
Okay, back to this yummy loaf! It is gluten, grain, dairy and refined sugar free. To sweeten, I used just two tablespoons of Madhava vanilla agave and some vanilla stevia, which is completely optional as the agave would likely be sufficient on its own. The vanilla agave flavor is truly fantastic. Plus between the almond butter and dark chocolate chips, this bread is naturally sweet! Oh, and the pistachios add the perfect surprise crunch! Who doesn’t love a surprise crunch?
This bread is great as breakfast, a snack or even dessert!
Delicious Paleo Zucchini Bread with Dark Chocolate Chips and Pistachios
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. pink salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup pistachios (shelled)
- 2 Tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 cup grated zucchini (excess moisture removed)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup runny almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla gave
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 pumps vanilla liquid stevia OPTIONAL
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan.
2. Mix together all dry ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips, pistachios and hemp hearts.
3. Once combined blend in all wet ingredients using a hand mixer or high powered blender until well combined (about 1 minute).
4. Fold in pistachios and dark chocolate chips.
5. Pour into bread/loaf pan and sprinkle on top the hemp hearts.
6. Bake on middle rack for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of center clean.
7. Let cool and store in airtight container in fridge or on counter (personal preference) for up to 5 days.
I know so many people that have gardens with many zucchinis leftover, so this is the perfect way to use them up! If you make this recipe and love it, let me know!