Oh my! This is hands down one of my new favorite treats. Think super clean protein + healthy fats + incredible flavor!
A fellow fit foodie got me hooked on Nuzest plant protein that is incredibly clean and contain a full five servings of fruit AND veggies! Think broccoli, spinach, kale, apple and more! Plus, the cacao mint flavor is incredible! You will absolutely love popping one of these in your mouth as a quick snack, dessert, or with your bulletproof coffee in the morning! These are high in healthy fats thanks to @artisanaorganics coconut butter and extra virgin coconut oil. Plus, protein from the Nuzest and a little extra gut health from collagen peptides (My favorite brand is Further Food!). Finally, these are low in sugar being sweetened with just 1 Tbsp. of @madhavasweet vanilla agave, which is incredibly delicious! The hint of vanilla from the agave pairs purrrrfectly with the cacao mint.
Cacao Mint Bliss Balls
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut butter (melted)
- 2 scoops nicest cacao mint protein
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
In a small bowl melt together 2 Tbsp. coconut oil + 2 Tbsp. @artisanaorganics coconut butter.
2. Add to liquid mixture 2 scoops Nuzest cacao mint protein + 1 scoop Further Food collagen peptides (use my code BRINGOUTYOURBLISS10 for a discount!) + 1 Tbsp. Madhava vanilla agave.
3. Stir until combine and shape mixture into 4 balls.
4. Set in freezer until firm.
5. Let sit for 5 minutes before enjoying. Store in freezer for up to six months!!
These are my new favorite treats and I can’t wait to try the other flavors of protein from Nuzest!
If you make these and love them (you really will!) let me know in the comments below!