- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. pink salt
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts chopped
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium size bowl mix together all dry ingredients (except the walnuts).
3. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer mix together all wet ingredients until well combined. About 2 minutes.
4. Add dry ingredients to combined wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Fold in chopped walnuts.
6. Pour batter into lined/greased loaf pan.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bread is golden and toothpick comes out of center clean. Check at the 25 minute mark!
8. Let cool and enjoy! Store in airtight container for up to one week!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy homemade bread? For me it’s serving with a big salad and some grass-fed butter or EVOO for dipping!