What’s better than cookies? NO BAKE COOKIES. Why? Because you get to eat them faster! 🙂
These cookies are a cinch to make, delicious, and so darn cute! Recipes like these are one of the many reasons I love food processors because you simply throw everything into one bowl, blend, and voila! The dough is done and ready for you to shape into your desired dessert! These could very easily have been made into some type of ball, but I was feeling a cookie! I’m also loving the pecan and peanut butter flavor combo, and I think you will too!
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PECAN COOKIES
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple and vanilla chia flax blend (reg. flax meal should work too)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. organic cinnamon
- liquid hazelnut stevia to taste optional
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate covered chia seeds or dark chocolate chips
Process all ingredients in a food processor until a dough is formed.
2. Shape dough into 2 inch balls and flatten out with your hands to form a circle. Dough should yield 10-12 cookies.
3. Top with 100% natural peanut butter and a sprinkle of chocolate covered chia seeds.
4. Place cookies on a parchment paper lined plate or pan and keep in freezer until firm - about one hour - and then store in fridge covered for up to one week. These will also stay well for a few months in the freezer.
Do you enjoy making (and eating, obviously!) no bake cookies? Let me know in the comments below!